Monday, February 1, 2010

On Tap this week in the SEC - My Predictions

No real marquee match-ups this week, but there are few good game to keep your eyes on...Arkansas at Georgia could go either way. Georgia is extremely athletic and big, something the Hogs struggle with especially on the glass. Mississippi State at Vanderbilt, Vandy must hold home court to keep pace with Kentucky. Vernado's ability to shake things up with blocks will be interesting to watch. Other games could easily be blow-out games, but let's hope for good close ones.

Tuesday, February 02

Ole Miss at Kentucky (I’m taking Kentucky) CORRECT

Wednesday, February 03
Arkansas at Georgia (I’m taking Georgia) WRONG
Miss State at Vanderbilt (I’m taking Vanderbilt) CORRECT

Thursday, February 04
Florida at Alabama (I’m taking Florida) CORRECT
Tennessee at LSU (I’m taking Tennessee) CORRECT

Note: South Carolina and Auburn do not have games until Saturday, February 06.

No comments:

Post a Comment