Thursday, January 28, 2010

On Tap this Weekend in the SEC - My Predictions

What a fun week of SEC basketball with the weekend games still to come! The mighty UK went down; South Carolina's little known STAR became a household name; Vanderbilt moved to 5-0 in SEC play, and Arkansas' Fortson set a career high mark with 35 (33 in the second half)!

This weekend has some very interesting matchups that are much harder to predict, but of course we are going to try. Highlight game will Saturday at 3pm Central (ESPN) when Vanderbilt travels to Kentucky! Winner will take over first place in the SEC East. I can't wait for this game. Predictions below:

Saturday, January 30

LSU at Mississippi State (I’m taking Miss State) CORRECT
Alabama at Auburn (I’m taking Auburn) CORRECT
Vanderbilt at Kentucky (I’m taking Kentucky) CORRECT
Georgia at South Carolina (I’m taking South Carolina) CORRECT

Sunday, January 31
Florida at Tennessee (I’m taking Florida) WRONG
Arkansas at Ole Miss (I’m taking Ole Miss) WRONG

No comments:

Post a Comment