Friday, February 19, 2010

On tap this weekend in the SEC - My Predictions

The game many of us have been waiting for will take place Saturday at 5:00pm Central, Kentucky at Vanderbilt. I'm picking Vanderbilt to win this game even though they are coming off of a "so so" performance at Ole Miss. Kentucky has not been playing it's best ball either, so who really knows how this will end up. I think Kentucky's lack of a half-court offense and Vanderbilt's size in the paint will give the edge to Vandy. (not to mention that super strange bench set up that seems to give all coaches fits).

Other games of interest that will be tight to the end: Tennessee at South Carolina and Arkansas at Auburn

Saturday, February 20th
Florida at Ole Miss (I'm taking Ole Miss) WRONG
Tennessee at South Carolina (I'm taking Tennessee) CORRECT
Alabama at Georgia (I'm taking Georgia) CORRECT
Mississippi State at LSU (I'm taking Miss State) CORRECT
Kentucky at Vanderbilt (I'm taking Vanderbilt) WRONG
Arkansas at Auburn (I'm taking Arkansas) WRONG

No comments:

Post a Comment