Friday, February 12, 2010

On Tap this weekend in the SEC - My Predictions

Another great week of SEC basketball is in the books. Miss State completed its
sweep of Ole Miss, Arkansas blew out LSU, Vandy SPANKED Tennessee, Kentucky
continued it's roll, and Auburn dropped a hammer on Georgia.

So what do we have to look forward to over the weekend? Arkansas @ Alabama
should be a great match up. Florida steps out of conference to take on a 16-7
Xavier squad. Tennessee at Kentucky is expected to be a decent game, but with
the Vols coming off a beat down at Vandy, I'm not expecting this one to be close.

Saturday, February 13th
LSU at Vanderbilt (I'm taking Vanderbilt) CORRECT
Arkansas at Alabama (I'm taking Arkansas) WRONG
South Carolina at Georgia (I'm taking South Carolina) WRONG
Xavier at Florida (Non-Confernce)
Auburn at Mississippi State (I'm taking Miss State) CORRECT
Tennessee at Kentucky (I'm taking Kentucky) CORRECT

No comments:

Post a Comment