Thursday, February 4, 2010

On Tap this weekend in the SEC - My Predictions

Another great week of SEC basketball with several games going down to the wire. Arkansas made a 15 point comeback to win at Georgia, Miss State pushed Vandy to the buzzer, and LSU made a solid effort vs Tennessee. No Devan Downey this week, but he's got a tough one this weekend when the Vols come to town (which may be the best matchup of the weekend). Auburn at Arkansas will be a good one to watch as well, with the Hogs riding a 3 game winning streak!

Saturday, February 06
Auburn at Arkansas (I'm taking Arkansas) CORRECT
Mississippi State at Florida (I'm taking Miss State) WRONG
Kentucky at LSU (I'm taking Kentucky) CORRECT
Alabama at Ole Miss (I'm taking Ole Miss) CORRECT
South Carolina at Tennessee (I'm taking Tennessee) CORRECT
Vanderbilt at Georgia (I'm taking Vandy) WRONG

No comments:

Post a Comment