Sunday, January 24, 2010

On Tap this Week in the SEC - My Predictions

There are some pretty good match ups set for this week in the SEC. With the exception of the Kentucky @ Carolina game, all other games could go either way. I’m looking for Arkansas to bounce back from their run in with the soon to be #1 ranked Wildcats and tie the Mississippi State series at 1-1.

Georgia will be riding high after taking out Tennessee, but Florida is playing well particularly at the 1 and 3 positions. Vanderbilt at Tennessee will be much closer than in the past few years, Vandy to squeak it out. Ole Miss @ Auburn will be a great test for both teams, but I think Ole Miss has a little more talent to pull off the win. Only time will tell, should be a fun week. Go SEC!!!

Tuesday, January 26th
Kentucky at South Carolina (I’m taking Kentucky) WRONG

Wednesday, January 27th
Georgia at Florida (I’m taking Florida) CORRECT
Vanderbilt at Tennessee (I’m taking Vanderbilt) CORRECT
LSU at Alabama (I’m taking Alabama) CORRECT

Thursday, January 28th
Mississippi State at Arkansas (I’m taking Arkansas) CORRECT
Ole Miss at Auburn (I’m taking Ole Miss) CORRECT

No comments:

Post a Comment